Attracting the stores and restaurants you want.
Commercial corridors and downtown districts were the original home of retail commerce in America. But over the last half of the 20th century, much of that retail activity and foot traffic migrated to shopping malls and strip centers. Recently, shopping, coupled with the fallout of the 2007 recession, have been making it more difficult to attract the stores and restaurants you want to your community.
In spite of the challenges, it is possible to recruit the stores, restaurants and other businesses that you want – and, it begins with a call to JGSC Group. Over the past 17 years, we’ve worked with more than 100 communities in 16 states across the country. Our proprietary Community Insights® process will uncover retail opportunity and help you develop effective recruitment strategies.
Our work is incredibly effective and costs about half of what other consultants charge. Plus, by using the Community Insights® process, you could begin to see results in a few as 90 days.
Here are some of the things we can do to help bring new energy and retail activity to your community:
- Fill vacancies in your commercial corridors and downtown district.
- Measure consumer preferences for types of stores and restaurants.
- Analyze your market to uncover retail recruitment opportunities.
- Create marketing materials and help launch your retail recruitment effort.
- Enhance your mix of retail stores, restaurants, and other businesses.
- Help grow foot traffic and bring more shoppers to your community.
To get started, give us a call today at 856-662-8800.